The Kleen Cut Difference
We insist on using the highest quality, professional grade irrigation products from all the leading manufacturers including Hunter Industries and Rainbird. At Kleen Cut Irrigation you can be sure your interior and mandatory backflow plumbing is performed correctly and according to code by a licensed employee. Our extreme care and quality installation techniques continue on the exterior of the house as well. Whenever possible, we use a vibratory plow for “trenchless” pipe installation. Because vibratory plows do not excavate the soil, they are less destructive than standard trenchers on established turf. The existing sod heals quickly and, after a few days, there is little evidence that we were ever there. Please take a minute to watch the following video to see our trenchless pipe installation in action. WATCH VIDEO HERE!!!!! We clean up and tamp trenches, holes and/or vibratory plow routes.
On new lawn sprinkler system installations, we will provide a reliable Sprinkler System with water-saving operation including:
- Head-to-Head Coverage
- Matched Precipitation Nozzles
- Code-Required Backflow Prevention Device
- Separate Zones for Sprays and Rotors
- Optimum Operating Pressure Recommendations
- Code-Required Freeze and Rain Sensors
- Recommendations to Suit Your Soil and Plant Types
Designing and implementing an automatic sprinkler system installation is a complex project. That is why it is best to work with a qualified professional. Kleen Cut Irrigation has many years of experience and is a Hunter Preferred Sprinkler Contractor and Rainbird Select installer, being expert in:
- Proper Sprinkler System Layout
- System Design and Water Saving Solutions
- Plant Water Requirements and Soil Types
- Correct Sprinkler System Installation Procedures
- Local Electrical, Plumbing, and Backflow Prevention Codes
Kleen Cut Irrigation has a comprehensive insurance program including General Liability, Worker’s Compensation on every employee, and Auto Insurance on every vehicle to protect you and your property.
Our installation is not complete until you fully understand the functions and capabilities of your system. We will show you how to use your new irrigation controller, make minor sprinkler head adjustments and give you the guidelines of proper watering practices. All year, we are available to answer questions and make sure your ownership experience is everything you expected.
We pay close attention to unseen details, making sure that we:
- Use only top quality 100 psi Oil Creek Poly pipe , Lasco PVC fittings, and stainless steel Oeitiker Crimp style clamps. We do not use knock off inferior style parts to save on material costs.
- By taking the extra care and going the extra mile we can confidently and proudly offer our 2 year warranty on the entire irrigation system including both parts and labor.